Dakota PVX (A-Scan) Precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The PVX v2.0 is an advanced precision A-Scan scope, commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, stamping and precision machining industries. The versatility and transducer options offer a measuring range from very thin to extremely thick, with exceptional resolution. There’s a variety of features and tools to accommodate a number of material types and applications. The electronic platform is FPGA driven for speed and accuracy. The screen refresh rate at 25Hz contributes to the overall responsiveness of the gauge. The built-in data logger has two file format options, grid or sequential, and is equipped with an internal 4 GB SD card for memory. Connectivity to a standard PC or Mac via USB-C, and used in conjunction with Windows® PC or MAC OSX reporting software (free download).
• USB-C connectivity w/file system.
• 4 GB internal SD memory.
• Quick screen capture to (.tif) file.
• Capture file viewer.
• Adjustable 200 volt pulser.
• Time Dependent Gain (TDG), with variable slope & start.
• Variable automatic gain control (AGC), with adjustable AGC MAX.
• Variable damping (35, 50, 75, 300, 600 & 1500 ohms).
• Measure modes (Contact probes): pulse-echo (P-E), echo-echo (E-E), & echo-echo verify (E-EV).
• Measure modes (Delay & Pencil): interface-echo (I-E), interface-echo-echo (I-E-E), plastics (PLAS).
• Line power available using USB-C to PC or standard power adaptor.
• Internal time and date stamp.